libzzip won't build correctly with clang

Scott Webster sewebster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:53:06 PST 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Sujit Nair <sujit.nair at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jeremy: Thanks. The configure.compiler=llvm-gcc-4.2 option worked for me.
> Scott: What do you mean by clean build? Sorry, I am just learning
> terminology. I tried the following earlier and it didn't work.
> sudo port clean --all  libzzip
> sudo port clean --all  libtool
> sudo port selfupdate
> sudo port install libtool
> sudo port install libzzip
> The log was taken right after running "sudo port install libzzip". Thanks.

Well, glad it worked.  Reading through your log, I only saw the "--->
Building libzzip" line, and nothing about fetching, patching,
configuring etc.  Which is where the problem is supposed to be
corrected.  Your command sequence seems like it should be correct
though, cleaning before installing...

Scott