Fetch fails will porting abiword via portfile

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Tue Nov 29 11:41:04 PST 2011

* Lawrence Velázquez <larry.velazquez at gmail.com> [111129 09:21]:

> On Nov 29, 2011, at 11:32 a.m., Tim Johnson wrote:
> > You have attached a file called smime.p7s. I have no ideas what to
> > do with it. I presume that I must extract missing-nibs.diff from
> > it, but finder does not give me that option that I can see. If I
> > double-click it is opened in keychain-access app, but I am unclear
> > as to what to do to get the patchfile.
>
> That file is not relevant; it's an S/MIME email signature. "Missing-nibs.diff" is one of the attachments on ticket #17012.
>
> https://trac.macports.org/raw-attachment/ticket/17012/missing-nibs.diff
 Oh, for Pete's sake. Understood. I have attempted to build with a
 crapload of errors. One bad thing (IMHO) is that there are no
 timestamps in the logfile. It makes it more difficult to parse out
 the relevant messages.

 I guess one thing I could do is make a backup copy of the logfile
 before a build and then run diff against the copy of the logfile
 after the build.

 I'm going to have to bag this for a couple of days. I have to do
 work for which I actually get paid. But for my edification I can
 re-visit this on December 1. (Other issues permitting).

 Thanks to everybody for your help.
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com