What/where Xcode 4.0.2 for Macports install in Snow Leopard?

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:39:16 PST 2011

As I wrote before, you are mistaken. If you purchased Xcode for SL you can still download it from the App Store. It shows up fine in the purchased list/tab. I just did that yesterday on a SL mac that didn't have xcode4 installed before. You might have hid it from your purchased list. If you check your account stats you can unhide apps.
The apple employee probably correctly meant that you can no longer purchase xcode for SL from the App Store.

Dom