What/where Xcode 4.0.2 for Macports install in Snow Leopard?

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Wed Nov 30 08:51:21 PST 2011

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 14:45, Ned Deily <nad at acm.org> wrote:

> Can anyone else who is still running 10.6 SL and who purchased Xcode 4
> through the App Store say what happens when they try to download Xcode 4
> from the App Store now (or since Xcode 4.2 was released)?

Xcode 4 for Snow Leopard is no longer available, I ran into this
problem a while ago and contacted App Store support. They told me that
they are no longer providing Xcode 4 for Snow Leopard as it has been
upgraded to 4.1 (at the time, now 4.2) which only supports Lion.

If you want Xcode on Snow Leopard (and you don't have a backup of the
4.0.2 installer) your only option is Xcode-3.2.6.

Cheers

Adam