PHP/ apache on macports with user MySQL

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:58:23 PDT 2011

Hi.

I’ve searched the archives for this question but couldn’t
find anything which leads me to think that it’s a really dumb
question but here goes...

I’ve got apache2 installed in /opt via macports & myslq v.5
installed in /usr/local compiled from source. I’d now like to
install php 5 via macports but can’t clarify the settings
required on install & then configuration to use the macports
apache & php alongside my self installed mysql which is, of
course, in /usr/local.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

     Phil.
--
Please consider the environment before reading this email...