Error deleting directory after 2.x upgrade

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Thu Oct 27 21:18:46 PDT 2011

Here is the text of the actual error:

Uninstalling gsed @4.2.1_1
Error: Target org.macports.uninstall returned: error deleting "/opt/local/var/macports/software/gsed/4.2.1_1": directory not empty
Log for gsed is at: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_registry_portfiles_gsed_4.2.1_1/gsed/main.log
Warning: Failed to execute portfile from registry for gsed @4.2.1_1
--->  Uninstalling gsed @4.2.1_1
Error: Uninstall gsed @4.2.1_1 failed: error deleting "/opt/local/var/macports/software/gsed/4.2.1_1": directory not empty
To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>

As I stated before, I can manually go in and authenticate and delete the directory and it will work going forward, in that directory.  This happens right after the upgrade to 2.x.

Jeff