Unable to compile clisp

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Sep 9 13:35:02 PDT 2011

On Sep 9, 2011, at 07:49, Yves S. Garret wrote:

>> Search the issue tracker; I see this issue reported here:
>>
>> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/30338
>
> Yes, I'll do that.
>
> After reading through the thread, it doesn't solve my problem.

Yeah, I don't see a solution in the ticket either, but it is the ticket in which we are tracking this problem, so if you Cc yourself on the ticket, you'll be informed of its progress and hopefully its eventual resolution.

> Would it be safe to say that, at the moment, installing Common Lisp through MacPorts is impossible at the moment?

On Lion, perhaps that's correct. Presumably the port did work before, and perhaps still works on Snow Leopard.