bunk3m bunk3m at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:37:06 PDT 2011

Hi!

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here and appreciate some pointers.
I've been using Macports for some years without incident.

I upgraded from 10.5.8 to 10.6.8 yesterday.

I deleted the old /opt directory & tree and downloaded 2.0.3 and
installed new.

I did "sudo port upgrade" and it says everything is OK.

Then I started to install the programs.

I can't get anything to install.  In the old install of 2.0.3. on 10.5.8
everything worked fine and installed OK.  Now I get nothing except
dependency errors and unverified signatures.

I'm doing exactly the same commands & following same procedures that I
did with Macports under 10.5.8.

I've missed something here but I'm not sure what.  I'd appreciate some
guidance.

Thank you.

Here is the most recent error messages:

---start---
sudo port install mplayer-devel +aa +caca +dirac +dts +dv +faac +live
+mencoder_extras +mng +osd +speex +twolame +x11 +x264 +xvid
Password:
--->  Computing dependencies for mplayer-devel
--->  Dependencies to be installed: XviD autoconf help2man gettext expat
libiconv gperf ncurses ncursesw p5.12-locale-gettext perl5.12 gdbm m4
perl5 perl5 automake libtool aalib xorg-libX11 pkgconfig glib2 zlib
xorg-bigreqsproto xorg-inputproto xorg-kbproto xorg-libXau xorg-xproto
xorg-libXdmcp xorg-libxcb python27 bzip2 db46 openssl python_select
readline sqlite3 python27 xorg-libpthread-stubs xorg-xcb-proto libxml2
xorg-util-macros xorg-xcmiscproto xorg-xextproto xorg-xf86bigfontproto
xorg-xtrans dirac cppunit faac fontconfig freetype git-core curl
curl-ca-bundle libidn p5.12-error pcre rsync popt jpeg lame libcaca
imlib2 giflib xorg-libsm xorg-libice libid3tag libpng tiff xorg-libXext
libdca libdv libmad libmng lcms libogg liboil libtheora libvorbis
live555 lzo2 openjpeg jbigkit lcms2 schroedinger orc speex twolame
libsndfile flac x264 yasm xorg-libXinerama xorg-xineramaproto xorg-libXv
xorg-videoproto xorg-libXxf86vm xorg-xf86vidmodeproto
--->  Fetching archive for expat
--->  Attempting to fetch expat-2.0.1_1.darwin_10.x86_64.tbz2 from
http://packages.macports.org/expat
--->  Attempting to fetch expat-2.0.1_1.darwin_10.x86_64.tbz2.rmd160
from http://packages.macports.org/expat
Error: Target org.macports.archivefetch returned: Failed to verify
signature for archive!
Error: Failed to install expat
Log for expat is at:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_textproc_expat/expat/main.log
Error: The following dependencies were not installed: XviD autoconf
[...]
To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>
---end---