apache2 fastcgi

Scott Webster sewebster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 17:42:21 PDT 2011

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Mr. Puneet Kishor <punk.kish at gmail.com> wrote:
> I must be doing something wrong... I can't find apache2 at all in the ports list at [http://www.macports.org/ports.php] (I am really looking for the fastcgi module for apache2, which I already have installed via macports, but, now I can't locate it for some reason). I am also noticing that the available port count has suddenly gone down from 12500+ to 10000+. Almost 2.5K ports got whacked!
>
> Is the fastcgi module for apache2 available on macports?

$ port search fastcgi
fcgi @2.4.0 (www)
    The FastCGI development kit in C

mod_fastcgi @2.4.6 (www)
    An Apache module that implements the FastCGI protocol

mod_fcgid @2.3.5 (www)
    An alternative FastCGI module for Apache2

pure-fastcgi @0.3 (www)
    an interface to the FastCGI library in Pure

rb-fcgi @0.8.7 (ruby, www)
    The Ruby interface to FastCGI

Found 5 ports.