apache2 fastcgi

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 17:39:58 PDT 2011

I must be doing something wrong... I can't find apache2 at all in the ports list at [http://www.macports.org/ports.php] (I am really looking for the fastcgi module for apache2, which I already have installed via macports, but, now I can't locate it for some reason). I am also noticing that the available port count has suddenly gone down from 12500+ to 10000+. Almost 2.5K ports got whacked!

Is the fastcgi module for apache2 available on macports?

--
Puneet Kishor