Xcode 4.3.2 macports requirement (please add to FAQ)

ximon ximon at ximon.karoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 00:05:09 PDT 2012

Hmmm,

After upgrading a little while ago to Xcode 4.3.1, I find I am unable to install the command line tools - an error message is displayed informing me that my developer account is "not in good standing"  and needs to be updated. I followed the link to the member centre and logged in but there doesn't seem to be an account update procedure. I updated my profile but that didn't help either.

Do I need to join one of the suggested (iOS, Mac or Safari) developer programs?

Macports builds are working fine BTW, perhaps using the command line tools from the previous version, but I can see the day coming  when installing a newer set of tools will be required to keep Macports up to date….

ximon.