Can selfupdate be done incrementally

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 6 11:16:56 PDT 2012

Hi,

Your machine should be able to handle its heat dissipation itself no problem. I have a 2011 mac mini server and regularly exercise all its 4 CPUs for extended periods. The fans do their job fine.

I would first check your fans are working OK, and not clogged up with dust (although, for 2012 machine that would seem unlikely…).

Do you have it in a spot where the air flow around it is restricted ? That can really hurt.

cheers Chris