Freedesktop dsub plist

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:35:45 PDT 2012

I get a lot of messages in my system log to the effect

com.apple.launchctl.Background[990]: launchctl: Couldn't stat("/Library/LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist"): No such file or directory

Indeed, I don't have that file even though I have a symlink to it in my /Library/LaunchAgents to a location under /opt/local/Library/LaunchAgents. In fact, I don't have even a LaunchAgents directory under /opt/local/Library.

I am not sure what freedesktop.dbus-session does and how it got installed, but I would like to fix the error so I don't have these entries in my system.log. Suggestions?

--
Puneet Kishor