Error Building Cairo

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:30:07 PDT 2012

OK:

$ sudo port -f deactivate librsvg libspectre popler
Password:
--->  Deactivating librsvg @2.34.2_1
--->  Unable to deactivate librsvg @2.34.2_1, the following ports depend on
it:
--->      gegl @0.1.8_1+python27
--->      gnome-games @2.30.2_2+python27
--->      gnome-panel @2.30.2_4+python27
Warning: Deactivate forced.  Proceeding despite dependencies.
--->  Cleaning librsvg
--->  Deactivating libspectre @0.2.6_5
--->  Unable to deactivate libspectre @0.2.6_5, the following ports depend
on it:
--->      evince @2.30.3_7
Warning: Deactivate forced.  Proceeding despite dependencies.
--->  Cleaning libspectre
Error: port deactivate failed: Image error: port popler is not active.
jaspersmbp:~ jasper$ sudo port clean cairo--->  Cleaning cairo

Then it continued building. Then I had to deactivate libelf to get glib or
glib2 to build. Then I had to reactivate librsvg to get another port to
update. After doing some more upgrading I managed to get all up and
running. Also reactivated most if not all deactivated ports. If I do bump
into another issue I will let you know