Processing of port gimp-help-en failed, was: [Mountain Lion] gimp installation fails

FritzS - gmx fritzs at gmx.net
Wed Aug 1 00:03:34 PDT 2012

Am 01.08.2012 um 08:03 schrieb Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>:

> On Aug 1, 2012, at 00:37, FritzS - gmx <fritzs at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/35461#comment:3
>
> You just need to clean and "sudo port selfupdate" to receive the fix we already committed for this earlier.
>

>> under Lion ports works well, but after upgrade to ML one error after the other ….
>
> And we will try to help you in fixing each of the errors as they're reported to us. That's the best we can do. Note that these errors with gimp-help-en aren't actually Mountain Lion-specific; you'd see them on other OS versions too, if you didn't happen to already have the needed dependencies installed.

I reported all I have done - but it don't work ...

whats wrong about my doing?

whats wrong about my in my commands?

are all your download servers are in sync?

bash-3.2$ sudo port -f uninstall gimp-help-en
bash-3.2$ sudo port clean gimp-help-en
--->  Cleaning gimp-help-en
bash-3.2$ sudo port selfupdate
--->  Updating MacPorts base sources using rsync
MacPorts base version 2.1.2 installed,
MacPorts base version 2.1.2 downloaded.
--->  Updating the ports tree
--->  MacPorts base is already the latest version

The ports tree has been updated. To upgrade your installed ports, you should run
  port upgrade outdated
bash-3.2$ sudo port upgrade outdated
Error: No ports matched the given expression
bash-3.2$ sudo port -s install gimp-help-en configure.args=--without-gimp
--->  Computing dependencies for gimp-help-en
--->  Fetching distfiles for gimp-help-en
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for gimp-help-en
--->  Extracting gimp-help-en
--->  Configuring gimp-help-en
--->  Building gimp-help-en
Error: org.macports.build for port gimp-help-en returned: command execution failed
Please see the log file for port gimp-help-en for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_gimp-help-en/gimp-help-en/main.log
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port gimp-help-en failed

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/35461
https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/35461/main-help-en-ver6.log

--
FritzS