Processing of port gimp-help-en failed, was: [Mountain Lion] gimp installation fails

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Aug 1 00:26:45 PDT 2012

On Aug 1, 2012, at 02:03, FritzS - gmx <fritzs at gmx.net> wrote:

> I reported all I have done - but it don't work ...
>
> whats wrong about my doing?
>
> whats wrong about my in my commands?
>
> are all your download servers are in sync?

Well it appears that we are having a problem where the rsync server is not actually getting the changes from the repository.

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/35464

So you'll have to wait until that is resolved before the fixes I committed earlier will be retrieved by a selfupdate.

Or you could reconfigure your MacPorts to download port definitions directly from the repository:

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/SyncingWithSVN