Processing of port gimp-help-en failed

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:10:39 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 05:42:15PM -0400, Brandon Allbery wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Jim Graham <spooky130u at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Ok, I did that.  No matter what directory I'm in, it spits out an error
> > about that directory not having an Xcode project (whatever that is).
> > I thought Xcode was nothing but free development tools, like gcc,
> > etc.....what's this license for?

> Incorrect.  That's the Command LIne Utilities you downloaded.

Oh, well, it was the only "Xcode" I found in the apps store's free
downloads section when I started setting this Mac up in June (when
I got it).  Either way, it's been working nicely, and when I opened
gimp (not gimpshop), its UI was far, FAR better than years ago when
I first tried it (no surprise, really).

So, I've got a good imagery program, now, so I'm happy.  If necessary, I
can always download the docs, which I think are in a dmg package (I was
just on the site 30 minutes ago, but have already forgotten---yeah, same
reason as always).

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)                    |        |\      _,,,---,,_

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html