Which compiler to use with boost thread

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:28:47 PDT 2012

Hi,

/tmp$ port info boost
boost @1.50.0 (devel)
Variants:             debug, [+]no_single, [+]no_static, openmpi,
python25, python26, python27, python31, python32, regex_match_extra,
universal

libraries. The emphasis is on portable libraries which work well with
the C++ Standard Library.
Homepage:             http://www.boost.org

Library Dependencies: zlib, expat, bzip2, libiconv, icu
Platforms:            darwin
License:              Boost-1
Maintainers:          adfernandes at macports.org

I have the above boost installed and I find the following library file
installed. But I'm not sure which g++ shall be used with these
libraries. Could anybody let me know how to figure it out? Thanks!

/opt/local/lib/libboost_thread-mt.dylib
/opt/local/lib/libboost_thread-mt.a

--
Regards,