Tcl upgrade failure

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:34:38 PST 2012

On 12/30/2012 08:51 PM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:

> On Dec 30, 2012, at 8:53 AM, Phil Dobbin <phildobbin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A quick how-to would be appreciated, I've never had the need to open one
>> before I don't think.
>
> Wait, really? Color me surprised :P

No, really, it's true :-)

My MBP tells me that I started using MacPorts in September 2011 & I'm
pretty convinced that this is the first time I've created a ticket for
something that broke (I've got around 200+ ports installed).

The odd thing about it was that I was just about to ask on list had
anybody had any luck compiling newt-python (python-newt, newt, whatever
you'd like to call it) so I could get the notifications on Byobu working
& the already installed libnewt went & broke before I could untar the
source tarball & lay keyboard to terminal (if I can get it working,
Byobu that is, I was going to try my hand at a portfile).

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 5.8 & 6.3, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy & Spherical,