Selfupdate failing...

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Tue Feb 14 19:11:59 PST 2012

Okay it says:

"checking Xcode location... xcode-select: Error: No Xcode folder is set. Run xcode-select -switch <xcode_folder_path> to set the path to the Xcode folder."

Hmmm....why would this be?  I haven't changed anything about this machine from previous version.  Must be something different with this release of MacPorts?

Jeff