issues with Xcode 4.3 in port install - help !

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:32:44 PST 2012

Apple got rid of /developer instead it is in /applications/xcode.app/contents/developer
Making a symlink from that to /developer might help, but you also need a symlink for /developer/sdks since that also vanished and is somewhere else in developer right now.
Probably needs to install unix dev tools from xcode preferences as well.

Dom