issues with Xcode 4.3 in port install - help !

Arturo Rinaldi arty.net2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:12:41 PST 2012

i just updated to Xcode 4.3 and i have some issue with macports. I
performed the following steps :

+ removal of Xcode 4.2.1 with the command

/|sudo /Xcode4/Library/uninstall-devtools --mode=all|/

+ installation of xcode 4.3 Through AppStore with the
"command-line-tools" add-on in the xcode preferences panel

+ then i tried to build something but i received and error about
/xcodebuild/ so i did :

/sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/

+ uninstalled macports 2.0.3 as described in

/http://guide.macports.org/chunked/installing.macports.uninstalling.html/

+installed 2.0.3 again then tried to /port/ something (i.e. libmowgli)
and after the download i get this error

/--->  Configuring libmowgli
Error: Target org.macports.configure returned: configure failure: shell
command failed (see log for details)
Log for libmowgli is at:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_devel_libmowgli/libmowgli/main.log
To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>/

I get a similar error every time i need to build something. I attache
the main.log file. Hope you can help me (my version of lion is 10.7.3).

Best Regards,

        Arturo Rinaldi