MacPorts on OS X 10.8 Preview

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:08:07 PST 2012

That's why it is a preview version... Installing it over your existing OSX is a bad choice...

You need to follow the migration steps of Macports when switching OS version. You need to install Xcode for ML, probably the xcode 4.4 preview. And since xcode 4.3 changed a lot last night, maybe you need to wait whether there are special instructions to follow. I posted some pointers yesterday to a xcode 4.3 problem question.