MacPorts on OS X 10.8 Preview

SharkCoders ApS | Paris Nakita Kejser paris at sharkcoders.com
Fri Feb 17 05:23:44 PST 2012

Thanks for info, :) i know i shut wait for preview but i love to look the new system out, and its first time i got trouble whit using MacPorts on preview and its bad luck for me, :) its only on my Macbook Air so its okay, but i will be relly happy to get it to work agin, its much faster to developer ^^

I have Install Xcode 4.4 preview to, what can i else try to do?

And are there a bug tricket on that problem in MacPorts?

Best regards

Paris Nakita Kejser
CEO / Software Developer

[cid:2BE2E1DE-FD73-4BE0-AFAD-69646BD428EE]

SharkCoders ApS
Phone: +45 3027 0096
Web: http://sharkcoders.com<http://sharkcoders.com/>
Support: support at sharkcoders.com<mailto:support at sharkcoders.com>