Help please

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Feb 18 18:22:50 PST 2012

On Feb 18, 2012, at 19:49, James Linder wrote:

> sh-3.2# port install libgnome
> Error: Unable to open port: couldn't read file "/opt/local/share/macports/Tcl/port1.0/portmirror.tcl": no such file or directory

Please clean ("sudo port clean libgnome") and try again, using the debug flag ("sudo port -d install libgnome") so we can get more information.

The error "couldn't read file "/opt/local/share/macports/Tcl/port1.0/portmirror.tcl": no such file or directory" is spurious and can be ignored. There should be a different, real error elsewhere in the debug output that we can act upon.