clamav and bzip2

John Brown jbb at vcn.com
Thu Feb 23 13:12:04 PST 2012

This is a refreshing change. You are absolutely correct. My head got
twisted by the frustration.

I apologize for the fruitless excursion.

Justin C. Walker wrote:

> On Feb 23, 2012, at 12:58 , John Brown wrote:
>

>> Dear Jeremy,
>>
>>   Is your explanation for Apple publishing applications with known bugs that I'm a troll?
>>

> Speaking from the cheap seats, there is no point in carrying on a long discussion about Apple policies on a non-Apple list.  There are no doubt people who fall on all sides of this issue, but this isn't the forum to do that.
>
> Please take this part of the discussion to @macports-flame, and if you think you have a legitimate complaint against Apple, they have various avenues open for that delivery.
>
> Justin
>
> --
> Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large, Director
> Institute for the Enhancement of the Director's Income
> --------
> The path of least resistance:
> it's not just for electricity any more.
> --------

	Shalom,

	John B Brown
	jbb at vcn.com
	358 High Street
	Buffalo, Wyoming
	82834

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes" Mahatma Gandhi
"There was never a good war, or a bad peace."
Benjamin Franklin
"I wonder whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on
or by imbeciles who really mean it." Mark Twain

1-307-684-9068