MacBook OS X Lion can't find ~/Library/Preferences/KDE

Joel Alvim mindwalkr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:02:47 PST 2012

Hi guys,

I've just recently installed macports to try and install Amarok. I've
installed XCode and I have X11 by default on OS Lion. I've run the line
sudo port install amarok

After everything is done and compiled, I get asked to execute "sudo
chown -R $USER ~/Library/Preferences/KDE"
The problem is that I have no KDE folder under Preferences. I tried to
run Amarok anyhow but it won't run (I get a OS popup telling me that the
application failed). I'm out of ideas.... any hints ?

PS: I tried creating the folder myself but it doesn't do anything