pls HELP: cannot use Macport after installation

Richard DeLaurell richard.delaurell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 12:52:26 PST 2012

No expert here, but it seems like you may have
this<https://trac.macports.org/ticket/31381>problem (no access to
rsync) and
this <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/SyncingWithSVN> is probably the
best solution (i.e. use svn instead of rsync).

I think it will help the true experts on this list to help you if you say
which version of OS X you are using and which of MacPorts as well.

Good luck.