p5.14-scalar-list-utils not "seen" during installation of

Rodolfo Aramayo raramayo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:54:35 PDT 2012

I upgraded Perl from Perl 5.12 to 5.14, activated perl 5.14 and
installed all my perl modules as 5.14

The process of migrating my Perl modules from 5.12 to 5.14, was done as follows:

1. deactivate p5.12 module
2. uninstall 5.12 module
3. install same 5.14 module

I observed that the following modules failed during installation:

Error: Processing of port glib-networking failed
Error: Processing of port gnome-doc-utils failed
Error: Processing of port gtk-doc failed
Error: Processing of port gtksourceview failed
Error: Processing of port gtkspell2 failed
Error: Processing of port intltool failed
Error: Processing of port libgsf failed
Error: Processing of port librsvg failed
Error: Processing of port libsoup failed
Error: Processing of port libwnck failed
Error: Processing of port libwpd failed
Error: Processing of port libwpg failed
Error: Processing of port rarian failed
Error: Processing of port rednotebook failed
Error: Processing of port rrdtool failed
Error: Processing of port webkit-gtk failed

Because they could not install:

p5.12-scalar-list-utils @1.230.0_3

Even though the:

p5.14-scalar-list-utils @1.230.0_3

is installed

Should this behavior be reported as bugs?
In the past I opened many tickets for similar behavior, many of those
remain opened...despite the fact those problems were for the most part
fixed...

Thanks

--R