kmymoney4-devel and gpg

Mircea Trandafir tramir at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 16:14:03 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I installed kmymoney4-devel and I'm trying to use my GPG-encrypted file
from linux, but when I go to Preferences-Encryption, the "Use GPG
Encryption" check box is greyed out. I have both gpg and pinentry
installed (I think they were installed automatically as dependencies of
kmymoney). I searched on Google for some help but couldn't find anything
on setting up GPG with kmymoney on Mac. Does anybody have an idea what
I'm doing wrong? Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mircea