kmymoney4-devel and gpg

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sun Jul 8 00:47:45 PDT 2012

On Jul 8, 2012, at 1:14 AM, Mircea Trandafir wrote:

> help but couldn't find anything on setting up GPG with kmymoney on Mac. Does anybody have an idea what I'm doing wrong? Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

Hi Mircea,

I am maintaining KMM4 on MacPorts and will try to help out here.
I myself have never used GPG with KMyMoney, neither on Linux nor on the Mac.
But I'll research it myself a little (also hope for response from the list) and contact KMM's developers on their own list.
Please be patient as it might take a while to solve this issue.

Greets,
Marko