None example in macport/share/qt4 folder

Michael Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Sat Jul 21 10:24:58 PDT 2012

Le 21.07.12 15:30, Ryan Schmidt a écrit :
> Please pick just one mailing list to send your question to. Since you're not asking about how to write a Portfile or about modifying MacPorts base code, let's make it the Users list. Please remove the Dev list from any replies.
>
> On Jul 21, 2012, at 08:21, Michael Parchet wrote:
>
>> I have installed the qt4-mac and qt4-creator-mac package but I can't find the doc and example in the macport(/opt/local)/share/qt4 folder.
>>
>> Why
>>
>> Qt4 and qt4-creator has not been installed ?
>>
>> A package isn't completed ?
> Exactly what files are you expecting to see? Perhaps the maintainer of whatever package usually provides those files simply hasn't instructed MacPorts to install them. Or perhaps they're installed in a location you didn't expect.
>
> Hello,

I wold like to see the examples and the demos files There is
respectively throw xml files "examples-manifest" and "demo-manifest"
with contain the examples and he demos urls. But it seem that the macort
qt-creator version not use this files to find the examples and demos.
Otherwise, it seems that. qt-make which is inthe macport/bin folder
isen't setup by default for the qt4-creator macort version.

Can you help me please ?

Best regards

mparchet