slrnface and macports

Christopher Snelling surtin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:50:31 PDT 2012

Basically I'm just wondering if getting slrnface to compile is possible
with macports. I see that compface is in the packages list and I even
installed it, however, since there is only a Makefile for the slrnface
package and no configure file or anything, I just attempted to edit the
Makefile.

This *kind* of worked in that I was able to get compface from macports
recognized, it seems to be crapping out when trying to find the Xt
library. Now I'm no expert or anything, but I do know that libXt is
comfortably located /usr/X11R6/lib. I guess I'm just looking to see if
anyone has slrnface working with any terminals for OS X Lion. If not, no
big deal, at least I've finally got slrn working on Lion because of
macports--and that in itself is pretty awesome.

Anyway, hope I made sense and I hope someone can maybe point me in the
right direction.