CMake log needed to help find a bug

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 21:20:29 PDT 2012

On 26/07/2012, at 12:40 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2012, at 19:37, Ian Wadham wrote:
>> AFAICS the Macports logs are deleted after a successful build.  So must I do:
>>
>>   sudo port uninstall  kdelibs4 @4.8.2_0
>>   sudo port -k install  kdelibs4 @4.8.2_0
>>
>> ...?  And if I do, how do I find the logs?  And how do I find the logs I want amongst
>> all the other logs?
>
> The command "port logfile kdelibs4" shows you where the kdelibs4 logfile is located.

Thanks, Ryan.  I get the following.  That's what made me think I had to uninstall and re-install.
Or is there some other problem on my machine?

Tara:~>port logfile kdelibs4
Warning: port definitions are more than two weeks old, consider using selfupdate
Error: Log file not found for port in /opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/tarballs/ports/kde/kdelibs4
Tara:~>port version
Version: 2.0.4

Thanks again, Ian W.