Texlive: kile do not find koma-script files

Sara Buson bluestarla_ at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 04:55:16 PDT 2012

Thanks for the clarifications Nicolas,
I am using kde4-kile @2.1.2_0

In these days I went a bit around in the installed kile files and I already had a look at what you pointed out.
Actually I first tried to manually change the kilestdtools.rc putting the correct path but this wasn't of any help.
I finally realize that in Preferences->Tools->Build are set all the path that kile will use when compiling (e.g. /opt/local/bin/pdflatex).
I set all these path like: /usr/local/texlive/2012/bin/x86_64-darwin/pdflatex
But it still do not find classicthesis-preamble.sty. Actually I cannot find it too!

> From the start, kile installed with Macports is not supposed to use an external tex installation in /usr/local, and would use the one installed from Macports.

Now I uninstall and re-install kile and I checked it:

It seems pointing at the correct files. But when trying to use the classic thesis environment it still do not find classicthesis-preamble.sty.
I downloaded the classicthesis.zip but that file wasn't there.. Is there a link to directly download the missing file?

Thanks,
Starla