Texlive: kile do not find koma-script files

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Thu Jul 26 22:38:08 PDT 2012

Hello,

Good to know that you could find a way to solve your issue.

Then, concerning your issue about classicthesis, I don't think it is anymore related to Macports, as you now use the TeXLive distribution.

The present version of the package classicthesis (see http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/classicthesis/) does not contain any file "classic-preamble.sty", which has been suppressed in recent versions of the package (see http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/classicthesis/CHANGES) with classicthesis-config.tex. You thus need to download an older version of the package or adapt your use to the new one. However, as already said, this not anymore related to any Macports' port.

Cheers,

Nicolas