Oddity using Xcode 4.4 on OS 10.7.

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Thu Jul 26 14:57:02 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia
<jeremyhu at macports.org> wrote:

> I'd be interested in hearing "me too"s or "works for me"s from others on 10.7 installing through XCode (as opposed to ML users or those going to connect.apple.com) to find out if this is a 1-off issue or something others are seeing.

Just encountered this on another Lion machine, updating from
Xcode-4.3.3. One thing I noticed is that the installation of the
command line tools started at 70% complete, as if it didn't download
the tools and just used the previous installer.

> Can you please file a bug report at http://bugreport.apple.com including:
>
> /var/log/system.log
> /var/log/install.log
> The output of otool -l /usr/bin/clang | grep uuid
> The output of pkgutil --lsbom com.apple.pkg.DeveloperToolsCLI
>
> Please let me know the radar number, so I can take a look at those logs and keep an eye on the bug.

I need to head home for the day now but I'll file this report first
thing in the morning. I'm assuming you want the logs from before I
install the command line tools manually?

Cheers

Adam