Processing of port gimp-help-en failed

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:25:18 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 01:10:01AM -0500, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Aug 1, 2012, at 00:13, Jim Graham <spooky130u at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hmmmm, this looks oddly familiar.  In fact, it's EXACTLY what I'm seeing.
>
> The above doesn't actually say very much. It just says gimp-help-en
> failed to build, but it doesn't say why; to learn why, we'd have to
> read the main.log. So we don't know, just based on the above, that you
> were seeing the same error as FritzS.

Where is main.log?  I looked in the directory I was in while trying to
build gimp, in the ports/graphics directory, and in the gimp directory.
No main.log.

> > Also, what variant do I use to get gimpshop?
>
> I'm sorry, I don't know what gimpshop is or how it can be installed
> using MacPorts.

Seriously?  It's a UI/theme/whatever that supposedly makes gimp look and
work like Photoshop.  I got used to the UI in Photoshop when I worked in
Special Ops Intel, and would like to see if gimpshop actually lives up to
its name.

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

        Do not look into waveguide with remaining eye!

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html