tcl expert needed

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Sun Jun 3 03:33:32 PDT 2012

Hi Bjarne,

If I get you right you want to save yourself alot of typing!

So, why not simply divide your code up a little.

proc g_doSomething args {
   xinstall -d ${where}[dict get ${apache} libexecdir]
   /do a lot of stuff/
}

Then in whatever phase you are in set where in the script and call  g_doSomething.
Think modular!

regards
	Keith.