macports trouble on OS X Lion

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:16:11 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Goldberg, Arthur P <
arthur.p.goldberg at mssm.edu> wrote:

> Thanks Ryan
> No, '/usr/include/stdio.h' doesn't exist.
> I'm running Xcode Version 4.2.1 on OS X Lion. The Downloads section in
> Preferences offers Components and Documentation.
> All the Components are iOS parts. Do I need to install the documentation,
> or reinstall Xcode from Apple horrible web store?

Command Line Tools for Xcode - February 2012 from
https://connect.apple.comshould work with Xcode 4.2.x; the download
from within Xcode was only added
with 4.3.  I don't know if you can get away with using a later version of
the command line tools with 4.2.1.