macports trouble on OS X Lion

Goldberg, Arthur P arthur.p.goldberg at mssm.edu
Thu Jun 7 20:28:02 PDT 2012

Ugh, on login:

There was a problem processing your request.

Please return to the Member Center<http://developer.apple.com/membercenter> and try again. If the error persists, please contact Apple Developer Support<http://developer.apple.com/support>.

Create a new account, in a new browser, lie about all required info. Finally find Command line tools from 2/12 at  https://developer.apple.com/downloads/index.action#.
Congrats Apple, you've made the world's worst website for downloading free software since ftp was invented.

But dmg install runs and now I have /usr/include/stdio.h
Thanks guys