Request for two ports

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 21:07:05 PDT 2012

Adding one more....

I'm looking for a *WORKING* xbiff.  I found code for an xbiff that
was modified, but the problem with it is the fact that, after new
mail has arrived in one of my (filtered) mbox files, this xbiff
will just decide on its own that there's no new mail there anymore.
Later, there is new mail, then no new mail.  And during that time,
I haven't touched the mbox files in question.

I would love to have an xbiff that works the way it's supposed to.

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

      "'Wrong' is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses."
     --Catbert:  Evil Director of Human Resources (Dilbert, 05Nov09)

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html