updating to Xcode 4.3.3

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:55:21 PDT 2012

After installing the Xcode 4.3.3 udpate, through the Components panel of
its Preferences, I installed Command Line Tools.

But then upon doing the first "sudo port upgrade outdated", I got response:

   Error: No valid Xcode installation is properly selected.
   Error: Please use xcode-select to select an Xcode installation:
   Error:     sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents
/Developer # version 4.3.3
Error:
Warning: xcodebuild exists but failed to execute
Warning: Xcode does not appear to be installed; most ports will likely
fail to build.

After executing the indicated xcode-select command, everything seemed OK
for subsequent builds done by port.

Murray Eisenberg                     murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
80 Fearing Street                    phone 413 549-1020 (H)
Amherst, MA 01002-1912