qt4-mac and qt4-mac-devel

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Sun Jun 17 08:41:18 PDT 2012

At 10:14 AM -0400 6/14/12, Michael Dickens wrote:
>I recently updated qt4-mac from 4.7.4 to 4.8.2.  ...  qt4-mac also
>contains various fixes
>that should allow it compile more reliably and faster, as well as work
>better within the MacPorts framework. - MLD

 From the Qt4-mac portfile, it appears that OS X 10.4 through 10.7 are
supported on the various combinations of PPC, i386, x86_64 in 32 and
64 bit modes, as appropriate.  (So the minimum would be PPC 32 bit if
anyone was patient enough to build there?)  Are there any major
gotchas with, say 10.5 on 32 bit Intel?

Is there any word on Mountain Lion support with 4.8.2?  Just works?

Craig