Robot framework

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Mar 1 15:45:14 PST 2012

On Mar 1, 2012, at 17:33, vishal bhat wrote:

> I am trying to install robots framework for acceptance testing.
> I want to use selenium along with it to write tests.
> WHat are different packages/ports from macports i need to install.

According to "port search robotframework" and "port search selenium" there are several ports available.

py27-robotframework @2.6.3 (python, devel)
py27-robotframework-ride @0.42.1 (python, devel)
py27-robotframework-selenium2library @0.5.2 (python, devel)
py27-robotframework-seleniumlibrary @2.8.1 (python, devel)
py27-robotframework-sshlibrary @1.0 (python, devel)
py27-selenium @2.17.0 (python)

These are the Python 2.7 versions of these ports; there are also ports available for earlier Python versions, but I guess using Python 2.7 is best.

I don't know how these ports relate to one another, and I don't know these software packages, so I can't help further.