Robot framework

Wahlstedt Jyrki jwa at macports.org
Fri Mar 2 10:32:55 PST 2012

On 2.3.2012, at 1.33, vishal bhat wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to install robots framework for acceptance testing.
> I want to use selenium along with it to write tests.
> WHat are different packages/ports from macports i need to install.
>
> Thanks
> Vishal

Hi, Vishal,
you can start with py27-robotframework-seleniumlibrary (the names are quite long, sorry). The core framework, py27-robotframework, is its dependency. These give you the ability to run the tests, as the seleniumlibrary includes the necessary Selenium server. In addition you probably find py27-robotframework-ride useful, as it allows you to easily edit the test cases (note the 32-bit requirement due to wxWidgets not yet being Cocoa-based)…
Happy testing!

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780 6366 EFD9 139C C386