ssh-copy-id in openssh-Portfile-variant-ssh-copy-id.patch

LLLActive at GMX.Net LLLActive at GMX.Net
Fri Mar 2 12:54:39 PST 2012

>> How can install this patch?
> sudo port install openssh +ssh_copy_id

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the info! Worked great. I still have the problem with
"ssh-copy-id -i /Users/mac/.ssh/id-dsa/id_dsa.pub usr at server.com"
however. There seems to be syntax problems within the script, or
something I miss. I will investigate that later though.

I will try ssh-copy-id with Linux first and get it going to work with
the initially intended rsync backup system and the SSH key.

:-)
Dreiel