py27-game; installation looks clean, but library not found

Lynn Oliver raycores at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 13:44:31 PST 2012

I'm stuck setting up the new build environment.

I need scikits.samplerate, but MacPorts doesn't list that package.  I can install it using pip, but I can't figure out how to force it to install in the proper place.  BTW, is /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages the correct place for it?