Is this a bug in RVM or MacPorts?

Jeff Singleton gvibe06 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:55:12 PDT 2012

I have a question for Behrang.

Are you installing RVM from MacPorts or are you installing RVM for Ruby?

The RVM in Macports is the Rsync Vault Manager…and is not the same as RVM
the Ruby Version Manager that you are discussing in that forum.  Reason I
ask is that you were talking about RVM yesterday in reference to the Ruby
Version Manager.

I think I just want to make sure this is clarified so if someone else
searches this list for help on RVM, it gets perceived correctly.

Jeff