Is this a bug in RVM or MacPorts?

Behrang Saeedzadeh behrangsa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:59:20 PDT 2012

Hi Jeff,

I am talking about Ruby Version Manager. The reason I brought up this
discussion was to see where's the correct place to set the path for
MacPorts, ~/.profile or ~/.bash_profile, as the latest version of RVM
creates ~/.bash_profile and was causing ~/.profile not to get sourced for
me anymore.

Cheers,
Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.behrang.org